For an annual fee, the Full-Service Financial Counseling Program
offers up to six hours per year of toll-free telephone consultations with a Stacey Braun Associates Certified Financial Planner® or Registered Investment Advisor. Consultations address your various financial questions and situations.
Calls can be made weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST). If a planner or advisor is not available when you call, you can schedule a phone consultation at a time convenient for you; appointments can be made before or after normal toll-free hours.
You can also request customized written summaries and reports on a variety of financial issues. These summaries provide a detailed review and recommendation for your current situation. Reports may be available upon request following completion of a telephone consultation with a Stacey Braun Planner, or upon completion of a specific questionnaire tailored to your specific financial situation.
Assistance Available for the Following Financial Topics (And More):
|1. Pre- & Post-Retirement Planning
2. 403(b) & 457(b) Plan Advice
3. Pension Option Analysis
4. Mutual Fund Questions
5. Establishing Risk Tolerance
6. Asset Allocation
7. Mortgages & Refinancing
8. Debt Management
10. Cash Flow
11. Long-Term Care Insurance
|12. Estate & Inheritance Planning
13. Survivorship Planning
14. Financial Advice relating to Divorce
15. Tax Planning
16. Life & Disability Insurance
18. IRA Rollovers
19. Social Security
20. Education Funding
21. Elder Care Analysis
22. General Financial Education
Easy Ways to Learn More & Enroll:
1. Click here to print the Financial Counseling Program brochure, which includes the enrollment form.
2. Enrollment Form to apply online (please note that you must pay by credit card if you choose to apply online).
The Full-Service Financial Counseling Program costs $260 annually for direct bill or $250 annually for payroll/pension deduction.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE FULL-SERVICE PROGRAM:
1. You can request assistance in choosing a 403(b) retirement savings program provider available through your employer. Likewise, you can get assistance on reviewing your investment selections offered by your current 403(b) provider.
2. Access to Stacey Braun's password-protected website and email helpdesk is also included in the program.
3. In-person consultations are available as well. The face-to-face meeting can be used to review your financial situation, address specific financial issues or questions, and identify other areas that may require attention.
At least once per calendar year, a Stacey Braun planner will be available at each NYSUT Regional Office to hold in-person consultations for participants. Consultations will be limited to 60 minutes and deducted from the program’s toll-free phone consultation allotment of six hours per year.
Participants will receive advance notice by a Stacey Braun representative when a planner will be available at the NYSUT Regional Office that services their area. In-person consultations are also available at the Stacy Braun office in New York City.