For an annual fee, the Full-Service Financial Counseling Program
offers up to six hours per year of toll-free phone or virtual consultations with a Stacey Braun Associates Certified Financial Planner.® Consultations address your various financial questions and situations.
Calls can be made weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (EST). If a planner or advisor is not available when you call, you can schedule a phone or virtual consultation at a time convenient for you; appointments can be made before or after normal toll-free hours.
You can also request customized written summaries and reports on a variety of financial issues. These summaries provide a detailed review and recommendation for your current situation. Reports may be available upon request following completion of a consultation with a Stacey Braun Planner, or upon completion of a specific questionnaire tailored to your specific financial situation.
Assistance Available for the Following Financial Topics (And More):
|1. Pre- & Post-Retirement Planning
2. 403(b) & 457(b) Plan Advice
3. Pension Option Analysis
4. Mutual Fund Questions
5. Establishing Risk Tolerance
6. Asset Allocation
7. Mortgages & Refinancing
8. Debt Management
10. Cash Flow
11. Long-Term Care Insurance
|12. Estate & Inheritance Planning
13. Survivorship Planning
14. Financial Advice relating to Divorce
15. Tax Planning
16. Life & Disability Insurance
18. IRA Rollovers
19. Social Security
20. Education Funding
21. Elder Care Analysis
22. General Financial Education
Easy Ways to Learn More & Enroll:
1. Print out the Financial Counseling Program brochure, which includes the application form.
2. Online Application Form (Please Note: You must pay by credit card if you choose to apply online).
The Full-Service Financial Counseling Program costs $260 annually for direct bill or $250 annually for payroll/pension deduction.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE FULL-SERVICE PROGRAM:
1. You can request assistance in choosing a 403(b) retirement savings program provider available through your employer. Likewise, you can get assistance on reviewing your investment selections offered by your current 403(b) provider.
2. Access to Stacey Braun's password-protected website and email helpdesk is also included in the program.
3. In-person consultations are available as well. The face-to-face meeting can be used to review your financial situation, address specific financial issues or questions, and identify other areas that may require attention.
At least once per calendar year, a Stacey Braun planner will be available at each NYSUT Regional Office to hold in-person consultations for participants. Consultations will be limited to 60 minutes and deducted from the program’s toll-free phone consultation allotment of six hours per year.
Participants will receive advance notice by a Stacey Braun representative when a planner will be available at the NYSUT Regional Office that services their area. In-person consultations are also available at Stacey Braun's New York City offices.