Through the NYSUT Member Benefits Corporation-endorsed ODP Business Solutions™ program (formerly the Office Depot/OfficeMax Benefits Program), NYSUT members can save up to 75% on the ODP Business Solutions "Best Value List" of preferred products.
Orders can be made either online and shipped to your home/business, or ordered online and picked up at an Office Depot store. Note: Purchases can still be made in-store through this program but the full savings opportunities are only available online.
Whether you're looking to purchase school or office supplies, ink & toner, paper, cleaning products, or larger electronics or furniture items, you can count on ODP Business Solutions to help you succeed.
Save $15 on your next qualifying order of $100 or more (valid through 2/27/23) - View Now
Save $20 on your next qualifying order of $150 or more (valid through 2/27/23) - View Now
Save $35 on your next qualifying order of $250 or more (valid through 2/27/23) - View Now
HOW TO USE THE PROGRAM:
You must re-enroll or register your account online at the following link - https://officediscounts.org/nysut
Using your registered account and ordering online is the best way to take advantage of your full member discounts. ODP Business Solutions offers free next business day delivery* or pick up your online order via in-store or curbside pickup.**
For assistance with general questions, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-MEMBERS (800-636-2377), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST).
*Free Delivery: Minimum purchase required after discounts and before taxes. Orders outside local delivery area and most furniture, oversized, bulk items, cases of bottled water and other beverages, and special-order items do not qualify. Non-qualifying orders incur a delivery charge (minimum charge of $9.99). Many orders can be delivered next business day (between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.) if placed online or via phone by 3 p.m. or via fax by 1 p.m. local time (in most locations). Other restrictions apply.
**Curbside pickup is available in most stores, subject to state and local regulations. Orders must be placed one hour before store closing. See https://www.odpbusiness.com or call 888.2.OFFICE for details.
PRINT & COPY SERVICES:
You can also place print service orders online and have them delivered to your location or pick them up in-store.
STORE DISCOUNT PROGRAM:
• The previous Store Purchasing Card Program has been replaced by the new Store Discount Program.
• If you are currently using a Store Purchasing Card, you can still use it temporarily to access the new Store Discount Program; this card will be discontinued in approximately 13 months.
• You can register online for the Store Discount Program when you register your account at https://officediscounts.org/nysut.
• You will need to download the business mobile app to access the digital QR code to present at check-out in an Office Depot store. If you already have the Office Depot Business mobile app, it will soon be re-branded ODP Business Solutions. Once you’ve registered online for the Store Discount Program, you'll be able to access the digital QR code in the app.
• The Store Discount Program will now offer a standard discount on certain product categories when you identify yourself as a program member; however, the Store Purchasing Card will no longer provide access to all of your member discounts.
• It is recommended that you place your orders online to access your full member discounts.
This program is administered by Gallagher Affinity, a third-party broker group licensed by ODP Business Solutions.
There is an endorsement arrangement between the provider of this plan and the NYSUT Member Benefits Corporation. Click here for the details of this arrangement.
The NYSUT Member Benefits Corporation does not guarantee that these endorsed programs are the lowest-cost products available to you, and you are encouraged to shop and compare before making any purchasing decisions.