NYSUT Member Benefits Conference
NYSUT Member Benefits offers a Member Benefits Conference every two years for local leaders, benefit fund trustees & administrators, bargaining team representatives, and those individuals interested in benefits and/or benefit funds. The conference provides numerous educational sessions along with a variety of networking opportunities for attendees.
The 2016 Member Benefits Conference was held November 18 & 19, 2016 at The Saratoga Hilton in Saratoga Springs, NY. Session topics at the 2016 Member Benefits Conference included the following:
• Financial Wellness
• Managing Funds & Fund Investments
• Affordable Care Act Update
• Rules & Regulations Pertaining to Benefit Funds
• Benefit Fund Best Practices
• Group Plans Overview & New Voluntary Group Concept
• Fiduciary Responsibility & Fund Oversight
• Internal Auditing
• Overview of Member Benefits Programs & Services
• Legislative & Regulatory Updates
The next Member Benefits Conference is scheduled to take place in November 2018. Stay tuned to this website for more information as the conference approaches!